Tattoo Images by Tammy Gross

tattooed girl


tattooed girl


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

By: Manuela lemos


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

Hey INK’D GIRLS :3 I am Tasha Marie aka Tash. I’m 20 years young and I am living in the United States. You can access my Tumblr @ http://extravagantdelights.tumblr.com/. 


1. The piece on my neck is a memorial for a friend of mine who passed away. RIP, babyboy.

2. The second piece,”This Too Shall Pass”, is my chest tattoo symbolizing strength to move forward in life after going through hell, I’ve finally found my heaven. 


3. The arm/shoulder piece was my first, I got it when I was 18. That black rose symbolizes re-birth. :)


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

Model: Lo


Photo: Jennifer Denney


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

airicamichelle.tumblr.com


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

izzy blackheart!


photo by elisabeth jakobsen


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

freckledkneees.tumblr.com


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

Taylor. 19. Tennessee.


lovetjk.tumblr.com


I’ve loved The Beatles since I was a little girl & I wanted to remind myself that love really is all you need. <3


tattooed girl


tattooed girl


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

Submit your pictures & videos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment